for Coaches & Holistic Entrepreneurs
Attract Your Dream Clients | Grow Your Business | Make an Impact
You’re a coach or healer who wants to make a living while making a difference. You’re excellent at what you do, and you know the world needs what you have to offer.
But if you’re being honest, you don’t exactly love the business side of things. Things like defining your business model, identifying your niche, creating your message, and marketing your business make you feel bleh.
You’d rather spend your time working with clients!
That’s where I come in! As a certified holistic business coach, I work with you to create a business aligned with who you are, so you can do more of what you love.
Some of the things we can address through business coaching include:
- Defining a business model that supports your goals and your lifestyle
- Uncovering your best fit niche, so you can powerfully serve your ideal clients
- Clarifying your message, so you can easily communicate what you do + why someone should work with you
- Creating compelling offers that your dream clients want to buy
- Defining effective marketing strategies that feel good and allow you to shine
- Building a strong mindset, so you feel grounded, confident, and able to achieve your dreams
Are you ready to do more of what you love?
Get started today.
New on the Blog
Marketing your coaching business effectively means you spend less time marketing and more time coaching.If you’re a coach, healer or other holistic entrepreneur, you know you need to market your coaching business. As I’ve said before, “If you build it, they will...
You're no stranger to experiencing mindset blocks when it comes to getting visible, even as a coach or healer. When it comes to getting visible in business (i.e., putting yourself out there and sharing about your work), the biggest block is usually your own mindset....
Wondering why you need to be more visible in your coaching business?If you’ve been in business for any number of months, you’ve probably been told at least once, “You need to get more visible!” But what does it really mean to be more visible in your business? And how...