for Coaches & Holistic Entrepreneurs
Attract Your Dream Clients | Grow Your Business | Make an Impact
You’re a coach or healer who wants to make a living while making a difference. You’re excellent at what you do, and you know the world needs what you have to offer.
But if you’re being honest, you don’t exactly love the business side of things. Things like defining your business model, identifying your niche, creating your message, and marketing your business make you feel bleh.
You’d rather spend your time working with clients!
That’s where I come in! As a certified holistic business coach, I work with you to create a business aligned with who you are, so you can do more of what you love.
Some of the things we can address through business coaching include:
- Defining a business model that supports your goals and your lifestyle
- Uncovering your best fit niche, so you can powerfully serve your ideal clients
- Clarifying your message, so you can easily communicate what you do + why someone should work with you
- Creating compelling offers that your dream clients want to buy
- Defining effective marketing strategies that feel good and allow you to shine
- Building a strong mindset, so you feel grounded, confident, and able to achieve your dreams
Are you ready to do more of what you love?
Get started today.
New on the Blog
The way you find your first coaching clients may surprise you. Pretty much the first question any coach has fresh out of coach training is: How do I get my first coaching clients? Your first (paid) coaching clients can seem like the holy grail. It’s what will actually...
If you're a coach wondering, "How do I market my coaching business?", this post can help.As a business coach for coaches and holistic entrepreneurs, marketing is one of the most challenging aspects for many of my clients. And it’s no surprise! As a coach or healer,...
Marketing your coaching business is easier and more effective when you have these 5 things in place. If you’re a coach, you know you need to be marketing your coaching business. As I’ve said before, “If you build it, they will come,” does not apply to coaching...