for Coaches & Holistic Entrepreneurs
Attract Your Dream Clients | Grow Your Business | Make an Impact
You’re a coach or healer who wants to make a living while making a difference. You’re excellent at what you do, and you know the world needs what you have to offer.
But if you’re being honest, you don’t exactly love the business side of things. Things like defining your business model, identifying your niche, creating your message, and marketing your business make you feel bleh.
You’d rather spend your time working with clients!
That’s where I come in! As a certified holistic business coach, I work with you to create a business aligned with who you are, so you can do more of what you love.
Some of the things we can address through business coaching include:
- Defining a business model that supports your goals and your lifestyle
- Uncovering your best fit niche, so you can powerfully serve your ideal clients
- Clarifying your message, so you can easily communicate what you do + why someone should work with you
- Creating compelling offers that your dream clients want to buy
- Defining effective marketing strategies that feel good and allow you to shine
- Building a strong mindset, so you feel grounded, confident, and able to achieve your dreams
Are you ready to do more of what you love?
Get started today.
New on the Blog
The right coaching tools can make starting and growing your coaching business easier.If you’re a new coach and a business owner, you might wonder: What are the best tools and applications that can support me in my business? After all, automating certain processes is...
Use these messaging tips to connect with your ideal clients online.If you’re a coach or healer building an online business, you know how important it is to use words that resonate with your audience. In this article, you’ll learn what messaging is, when to think about...
Niching, marketing, and messaging are all important in business. But how do you know what to focus on first? When you’re starting a coaching business, there’s so much to do and so much to focus on. You’re getting your website up, putting your service offering...