What are the benefits of a strong brand?
By now you know why you need a brand, but maybe you’re wondering, “Ok, but how do I create a strong brand? And what will that really do for me?”Strong brands have several things in common: they are unique, they are memorable, and they create an experience. In this post, I outline 7 benefits of a strong brand. How would you rank your brand against each of these key brand attributes?
Want these 7 benefits of a strong brand in a downloadable checklist?
7 benefits of a strong brand
A strong brand is key to helping you stand out in the marketplace and be known for something. Here are 7 benefits you gain when you build a strong brand.
1. A strong brand reflects who you are as a businessAs a solopreneur, YOU are the brand. Defining your brand values, strengths, and story can help clients can understand who you are and why this work matters to you.
2. A strong brand tells the world what you stand forA strong brand comunicates what matters to you. Do you value connection? Creativity? Integrity? Transparency? Truth? When you share your values, your customers can see what matters most.
3. A strong brand helps to articulate the value of your workClear messaging is a component of a strong brand, and a clear message describes the specific, tangible value provide to your ideal clients.
4. Your brand communicates what makes you differentWhat makes you different than others in your space? Branding can help you answer the question, “Why should I buy from you?”
5. A strong brand speaks directly to the people you serveYour goal isn’t to appeal to everyone. A strong brand repels some people! The goal is to leave your dream clients thinking, “Wow, this person really knows & understands me — and can help.”
6. A strong brand consistently delivers on your promiseYour customer experience is part of your brand. When you deliver a stellar customer experience consistently, you build customer loyalty and trust, and your reputation.
7. A strong brand shares your vision for the futureYou started your business to help make a specific change in the world through your work. A strong brand communicates your vision and helps inspire others to believe in that vision.
The benefits are endlessThe benefits of a strong brand can help you build a stronger business, grow your client base, create a stellar customer experience, and stand out in your marketplace.