You’re a talented, creative individual who wants to do things your own way.
That’s why you started your business — so you can use your skills, talents and passions to make a living doing what you love.
You want your business to be a reflection of who you are and your unique value.
And you want run your business in a way that feels authentic to you.
Hi! I’m Stacey.
I’m a business coach and brand strategist. I help purpose-driven individuals who want to build a business they love — one that reflects their unique skills and talents and allows them to make a difference in the world.
I help my clients get clarity on their idea, create a business model that supports them, and define a strategy to communicate to their dream clients. All so they can do what they love.
How I got here
A high achiever, I graduated college with two Bachelor’s degrees and spent the next several years climbing the corporate ladder in various marketing and branding roles for Fortune 500 companies. Mid-career, I went back to school to get my MBA.
But soon after, I had a crisis moment. I realized I had lost touch of what I wanted for my career and for my life’s work. I struggled to know what was next for me, which direction I wanted to go, and whether or not I could make the changes necessary.
For the next several months, I spent time reading, journaling, and meditating. I hired a coach. I reconnected to myself and got clear on what I wanted to experience in my career and my life in general.
My positive experience with coaching made me realize I wanted to coach.
I also knew I wanted to work independently and use the business and branding skills I learned throughout my career.
So I signed up for coach training and soon after, I created a practice that would allow me to do the work I loved to do, in the way I do best, while making a positive impact.
Are you ready?
If you’re ready to start a business and do what you love, I can help. Your first step is to book a complimentary consultation.
- Certified Professional Coach (CPC) through IPEC
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA), emphasis in Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Communication
- 15 year corporate career in branding, marketing, and advertising
- Graduate of Marie Forleo’s B-School
- Coached countless clients on defining and achieving their personal and business goals
- Consulted with small and large companies to build memorable brands and actionable strategies
- I’m a voracious reader of personal and business development books. I usually read 3 books at a time.
- I studied music and rely on my ear to pick up on what’s said (and sometimes most importantly — what’s unsaid)
- I love trying any new workout — sweating makes me happy.
- I’m an INFJ, an intuitive strategist.
- Two of my passions are writing and coaching and I’m lucky to do both!
- My cat is my co-worker.