About Create Coaching & Consulting
Create Coaching & Consulting helps new and aspiring coaches and other holistic solopreneurs start a business on a solid foundation, while staying aligned with your own personal mission, vision, values.
We believe in staying true to who you are, no matter what business you’re building. We know that the strongest type of business is one built utilizing your strengths, skills, and talents to make a difference in the world.
Imagine sharing your gifts and using your skills to serve others while making a living … that is the best feeling of success you can have.
Hi! I’m Stacey, business coach & brand strategist.
I started Create Coaching & Consulting because one thing I wished I had when starting my business was guidance e to help me discover my own strengths, vision, niche, and services in a way that was based on who I am — not based on someone else’s version of success.
I help my clients get clarity on their idea, create a strong foundation that supports their goals, and define a compelling brand strategy to communicate what they do to their dream clients.
All so they can do what they love and be true to themselves while doing it.
What led to me starting Create Coaching & Consulting
A dedicated achiever, I graduated college with two Bachelor’s degrees and spent the next several years climbing the corporate ladder in various marketing and branding roles for Fortune 500 companies. Mid-career, I knew I wanted more. So I did the most logical thing: I went back to school to get my MBA.
But soon after earning my MBA and attaining new professional opportunities, I had a crisis moment. I realized I had lost touch of what I wanted for my career and for my life’s work. I struggled to know what was next for me, which direction I wanted to go, and whether or not I could make the changes necessary.
In the months that followed, I spent time reading, journaling, and meditating. I hired a coach. I reconnected to myself, to my passions and my strengths, and got clarity on what I wanted to experience in my career and my life in general.
Making the leap to start my own business
My positive experience with coaching sparked an inner desire I had — to be a coach and help others explore what life could be like if they embraced their skills, strengths, and passions.
I knew I wanted to use the business and branding skills I learned throughout my career — combined with my new coaching skills — to help others bring their dream of building a business to life.
Today, I combine my coaching skills, business experience, and branding expertise to help clients start their own coaching and holistic businesses so they can make a living doing what they love.
Are you ready to get started?
Do you have a dream business you’d love to stat, if only you knew how? If you’re ready to start a business and do what you love, I can help. Your first step is to book a complimentary consultation.
Not ready for a consult? Learn more about how I work with clients.
- Certified Professional Coach (CPC) through IPEC
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA), emphasis in Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Communication
- 20 year corporate career in branding, marketing, and advertising
- Graduate of Marie Forleo’s B-School
- Coached countless clients on defining and achieving their personal and business goals
- Consulted with small and large companies to build memorable brands and actionable strategies
- I’m a voracious reader of personal and business development books. I usually read 3 books at a time.
- I studied music and rely on my ear to pick up on what’s said (and sometimes most importantly — what’s unsaid)
- I love trying any new workout — sweating makes me happy.
- I’m an INFJ, an intuitive strategist.
- Two of my passions are writing and coaching and I’m lucky to do both!
- My cat is my co-worker.