Those who come to coaching are usually thriving in their lives, but have reached a point where they feel stuck, detached, passionless, afraid, uncertain, unhappy, or frankly – just aware that they are not playing as big as they could be. They know that something better exists for them, but they have been unable to get there as quickly as they want.
Often when we are at a major crossroads in our lives, it feels impossible to make the changes we desire on our own. We may lack the time, resources, energy, or skills to do so.
Working with a coach who is thoroughly and professionally trained, can help you to uncover barriers, discover new possibilities, encourage and support you throughout your journey, help you formulate action plans, and act as powerful resource. Your confidant and accountability partner, a coach is your advocate, supporter, and ass-kicker, when needed. While friends and family can listen and offer advice (from their perspective), a coach is there to ensure the focus stays on your goals and your agenda, while providing unbiased, sound support.
Working with a professional certified coach brings you benefits, such as:
• Fresh perspectives
• Clarity and focus
• Enriched relationships
• Greater health and wellness
• Increased confidence
• Decreased anxiety
• Enhanced productivity
• Improved communication skills
• Stronger interpersonal skills
• Greater satisfaction with life, work, and relationships
• Achievement of major life goals
• Long-term tools, techniques and strategies for growth
As your coach and accountability partner, I am committed to providing:
• 1:1 personalized coaching based on your distinctive needs, goals and objectives
• Support and feedback from an independent third party who is there to be your cheerleader, coach and confidant.
• Dedicated time devoted to you and you only
• Tools and techniques that you can use during our time together and beyond
• On-going email support between sessions