Get clarity on your business idea and create your action plan
to leave your day job and do work you love.
1 month program for $597
You’re ready to make a living and do what you love, but you haven’t quite made the leap yet. You know it’s what you want (eventually), but you’re still stuck because…
- You don’t quite know what business you want to start or what you want to offer. You have a ton of ideas… but you just can’t seem to choose one! Your head is spinning with information overload you’re nearing system shutdown.
- You know what your business idea is, but you wonder if you can actually do it. Anytime you start taking action, you get caught up in a self-doubt spiral. Will this even work? Should you even waste your time?
- You lack the time and energy to devote to making your business dream a reality. You’re still in a day job and when you’re not working, you’re too spent to work on your business.
All of the confusion, self-doubt, and inaction is super frustrating, because you definitely have the desire and passion to make the leap! You just need to somehow get through the muck of it first.
You’d kill to do make a living doing what you work you love… if you only knew what “it is
You’ve fantasized about working for yourself: being your own boss, making your own hours, spending your day doing whatever the f*ck you want. (Bye, TPS reports.)
You’ve witnessed people (some you know, others on social media) who took the leap, and seem successful and happy. You think to yourself, “I could do that!” and deep down, you know you have what it takes.
You wish you could feel excited about the work you do. You wish you could spend your working hours doing work you actually want to do.
You imagine what it would feel like to use your own skills and talents to serve others… it sounds like a dream.
You’re ready to make the commitment to do the work you love. But you wonder, where do I even start?
You have what it takes to start your business. I can help.
I know how it feels, because I’ve been there. I’ve gone back to the drawing board to get clarity on what it means for me to do work I love and turned it into a business. Now I can help you do the same. My program, Path to Purpose, will take you from feeling stuck in overwhelm with your head spinning to getting clear on what it is you actually want to do and taking action to make it happen.
You need a clear idea. And a plan.
In my work with with purpose-driven women who are starting a business, I realized there’s a huge gap between working at your corporate job to building a successful, thriving business.
To bridge that gap between your day job and doing meaningful work, you need 3 things:
- Clarity and focus on a singular idea
- Confidence in yourself that you can do this
- A clear, step-by-step course of action to get you to from Point A ( your day job) to Point B (working for yourself and doing what you love)
I can guide you through a process that will help you explore your options and choose the best business idea for you — based on your values, goals, skills and, talents.
We’ll create a transition plan for you to pursue your new work. You’ll define your own timeline — one that fits your situation and that allows you to take action toward your dream along the way. No more wasting time and energy wondering what you should work on, and then feeling guilty because nothing got done.
Enter: Your Path to Purpose
I created Path to Purpose to take people like you who want to stop spinning your wheels already and start taking action. You want to get a clear idea, know what your business looks like, and have an action plan to make it a reality.
During this program, we’ll cover the following pillars:
- Understanding your values + strengths + passions + goals. When you fully understand your values, strengths, and goals, you can more easily see what it takes to do what you love.
- Clarifying and focusing on one idea. We’ll explore all of your ideas and narrow it down to the best one for you. You’ll build out that idea in great deal, so you know exactly what business you’re starting.
- Taking action along the way. In between our sessions, you’ll be taking focused action to learn more about what you want so you can further develop your idea and move closer to your goal.
- Roadmap for your next steps. When you finish your package, you’ll walk away with your personalized transition plan based on your goals. You’ll know what to do — in what order — to set up your business for success.
Your package includes:
- Your values assessment. When you know what values drive you, you know what you need in your work to make you happy.
- 4 private coaching sessions. You’ll get four 60-minute 1:1 laser-focused coaching session to help you get clear on what you want, devise a game plan, and start taking action. Private coaching allows you the time and space to explore your options, brainstorm, and get accountability and feedback throughout the process.
- Your path to purpose workbook. Throughout our coaching session together, you’ll fill out a workbook that will spell out your goals, passions, purpose, strengths, and talents. You can rely on this workbook as a source of guidance in all of your decision-making.
- Your transition plan. We’ll put together an action plan based on your specific goals, along with steps and dates so that you’ll have a roadmap to guide you on your path from day job to dream job.
When you sign up for Path to Purpose, you’ll finally move from feeling complacent in your career to creating fulfilling, meaningful work that makes you excited to get up in the morning.
There are 1440 minutes in a day, 52 weeks in a year, and 80-something years in your life, if you’re lucky. How do you want to spend it? Doing the work that lights you up? Or just dreaming about it?
With Path to Purpose, you get completely clear on your business idea, know with confidence what business you want to set it up, and clearly understand what you need to do to move forward. You walk away with clarity and confidence, as well as an action plan that shows you where to go next.
Your investment for this program is $597. (Payment plans are available.)
Ready to take the next step?
Here’s how to get started:
Step 1. Schedule a complimentary, no-obligation consult. You can do that right here. (You’ll answer a few questions on this form in order for me to get more information prior to our call together.)
Step 2. We’ll chat at our scheduled time, make sure this is the right fit, and answer any questions before you commit.
Step 3. If you decide to move forward, I’ll send you an email with the exact steps to get started. If we aren’t a good fit, I’m happy to share other resources to help you get what you need.
Questions? Email me and you’ll get the answer you need within 48 hours.