Envision, Plan, Take Action.
There’s only 6 more weeks to the New Year. Are you ready?
Resolutions, goal, intentions. No matter what you call it, setting them can feel overwhelming, intimidating, and even scary.
That’s because when you put a goal to paper, you’re committing to it — and with commitment comes the fear of failure (and the fear of success)!
But rarely do people accomplish their goals without actually taking the time to define them. In fact, putting your goals in writing and enlisting an accountability partner greatly increase the chances that you’ll achieve your goals.
So if you do have something (or things) that you want to accomplish in 2018, why not start the year on the right foot?
From now through the end of the year, I’m offering Intention-Setting Sessions for $99 each. In just one hour, you’ll clearly define your intentions, draft an action plan, and have an accountability partner to keep you on track.
When you sign up for a 2018 Intention-Setting Session, you will:
- Create your vision for 2018. When you fast forward your life a year from now, what do you it to look like? What types of changes do you want to see? Who do you need to be and what to do you need to do to get there?
- Define your top 3 goals for 2018 in very specific, measurable terms — and put them to paper.
- Break down your top 3 goals into action steps with dates, so that you know exactly what to work on when, and what to do first.
- Build in rewards for yourself at each milestone, so that you have something to look forward to and can celebrate your progress.
- Get a free 15 minute follow-up session with me in January to check your progress and adjust as necessary.
Being intentional about your life means being intentional about your goals.
Whether you want to focus on building a business, making changes in your life, or simply being more present, the change starts with you.
Consider the gap between where you are and where you want to be: How will you close that gap? How will you lead your life with intention and courage? If you had the support and clarity and courage, what could you achieve?
Here’s how it works:
- You define an area of your life you want to work on. It can be anything: Work/Career; Relationships; Personal Growth; Health; You Name It.
- I’ll take you through a process of creating the vision you have for this part of your life.
- We’ll then explore the gap between where you are now and where you want to be.
- We’ll define at least 3 goals you have for yourself within this area and drill down to next steps and deadlines for each.
- You’ll walk away with a vision and an action plan to help you achieve the change you want to see.
- We’ll schedule a 15 minute check-in 30 days later to see how you’re making progress.
Here are some examples of goals I have helped clients achieve:
- How to make a purposeful career change
- How to start your business
- How to be more mindful
- How to do work you love
- How to develop a self-care practice
No matter what your goal is, we can take it from a simple idea or wish through a detailed action plan. You won’t have any question about what your priorities are and what action you need to take, and what to do once it’s complete.
Most importantly, this process will ensure that your 2018 intentions are aligned with who you are and with what’s important to you. When you can truly connect with your “why” behind what you want, making progress toward your goals becomes purposeful, easier, and more fun.
This offer is perfect for you if…
- You haven’t had the time and space to devote to planning your goals for 2018
- You have at least one area of your life you would like to see change or improvement
- You want to be purposeful and authentic about your actions in 2018
- You have some ideas but you’re not quite clear on your goals
- You have general goals but haven’t gotten specific
- You’re overwhelmed with planning and aren’t sure what exactly to do first
- You could use some additional motivation and accountability
Ready to start 2018 with purpose and a plan?
Follow these steps:
1. Click here to submit payment for your session.
Questions? Email me and I’ll get back to you within 24 hours.