Market Research Guide for Coaches
How to conduct market research so you can create offers that sell.
- Do you want to know if there’s a market for your specific coaching services?
- Do you want to create offers, packages, and courses that sell?
- Do you want to better understand your niche or ideal clients?
If so, this market research guide can help.
Market research is a key, yet often overlooked step in developing your coaching offers
After working with countless coaches, healers, and holistic entrepreneurs, I noticed they often missed this crucial step in developing their offers and services.
They had a great idea for an offer, spent all their timing creating it, but never spent the time to validate it with those they want to serve.
And when they launched, often to crickets, they didn’t quite understand what happened.
The problem is, they created an offer in a vacuum without validating it with their ideal clients.
This is why market research for coaches is so important
To have a business, you need to create offers and services that sell.
That requires knowing what your ideal clients need and want from a coach like you.
The way you understand those needs and wants is through market research.
Market research can help you:
- Understand the needs and wants of your ideal clients, so you can create offers they want to buy
- Get ideas for your next offer before you get too far into the creative process
- Validate your current offering or program, so you can tweak and improve it before you launch
- Listen to how your ideal clients speak about their wants, so so you can better speak to them in your copy
- Establish meaningful relationships with potential clients who can provide valuable feedback
Market research for your coaching business can be easier
While it requires more than posting an Instagram poll or Facebook survey, market research for your coaching business doesn’t have to take a lot of time and energy.
You simply need to learn a process that you can replicate any time you’re creating new offers and services, whether it’s 1:1 offering, a course, a membership or anything else!
And … you might even enjoy the process! You’re meeting more ideal clients to get to know them even better, which many find truly rewarding.
Ready to do market research for your coaching business?
You don’t need an advanced degree or to hire a consulting company to help you with market research. You can do it on your own, with a little guidance.
I created this market research guide for coaches and healers just like you, so you can have a simple, streamlined way of validating your offers.
So if you are a coach or holistic entrepreneur who is…
- Just starting out and you haven’t developed any packages or offers yet
- Thinking of creating a new offer or package
- Considering changing your niche
- Wanting to validate an existing idea for a program or course
…this guide is for you.
Get started with the Market Research Guide for Coaches
This guide shows you exactly how to do market research for your coaching business, so you can create stellar offers that sell… time and again.
- How to do market research on a small (or no) budget
- How to find interviewees for your market research
- Sample questions to ask in your market research interviews
- What to do after the interview and
- How to integrate your market research into your new offer or program
When you follow this process, you’ll be able to launch more confidently, knowing you have an offer that is valuable to your ideal clients.
Get started today.