How is your self-care practice serving you?
If it’s not, it’s probably because of one of these reasons:
- You don’t have a consistent practice
- You’re not truly tapped in to what you need intuitively
- You’re not addressing all aspects of yourself: Physical, Mental, Spiritual, Emotional
Don’t worry — you’re not alone.
There’s a common misconception that self-care is all about bubble baths and spa days. But it’s much deeper than that…
True self-care is giving yourself what you need — physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually — when you need it.
When you develop your own personalized self-care practice, one that’s based on your intuition and addresses ALL aspects of your life, you will feel more rested, revitalized, energized, and powerful than you can imagine.
Plus, when you show up more powerfully in the world, you can better serve others and make a difference.
Create your Own Self-Care Practice
When you create your own personalized self-care practice, you know it will be effective and you know it will work for you because it’s based on what you need.
The Self-Care Planner & Tracker will help you…
- Define what self-care means to you
- Understand why it’s important for you personally
- Learn how to tap into your intuition and hear the messages that come up for you
- Decide how you’ll create the time and space to make it happen
- Track your daily activities, feelings, and actions and record the results
Sign up to receive your Self-Care Planner & Tracker
By signing up, you’ll also be subscribed to my bi-weekly newsletter. You can unsubscribe any time.